About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Whistle Stop Tour 2

We saw many of these (at least 35, in 2 days..)
Alot of staring into mirrors
And umming and alot of sighing
And 'turn this way' 'do I look fat in this?' Alot of no, no, no,
then finally...yes!
But you will have to wait for that
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Calico Kate said...

She will look beautiful. I love that little it of diamante on the back of her dress. I guess not the one she has chosen but very lovely all the same.
CKx

Jenny said...

Yes I remember it well Jude - enjoy being MOB!