About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Thursday 1 January 2009

A New Leaf.....



A wonderful night was had by all.
As you can see by my side bar, a new leaf has been turned.
And you'll all be able to watch and cheer, cajole......
The wedding is going to be this year!!!!
Help...














10 comments:

soulbrush said...

calm deep breaths, it's gonna be just fine and a very happy day too.... lotsa love and fine things for 2009.

Blu said...

Party party..enjoy

Chris Daly said...

So much love to share and joyous days ahead. By the way your daughter just radiates beauty in her engagement photo! Let me know if you need a few blocks sewn for a wedding quilt :)

ArtistUnplugged said...

What a joyful occasion!Happy New Year to all of your family.

sukipoet said...

great photo. Congrats on upcoming wedding. How exciting. That little lady on the unicycle is so cute. Good luck with all that exercise.

Jackie said...

Something wonderful to look forward to.
Hvae a happy new leaf!

maggik1 said...

Oh, lucky you - living in Crete! Just discovered your blog - it's one of my favourite places so I'll be dropping in to salivate ... Have a lovely year - and a lovely wedding!

Cheryl said...

I love it! What a happy, happy time for your family. I'll be watching and hey, it's inspiring! Wishing you all the best...Happy New Year!!!!!

Katiejane said...

You'll have lots of fun planning! Good luck with your running. I try, every year this time. I'm usually good until Fall.

Jude said...

Yes, I'm trying to keep calm but as Bethan is leaving for Saudi tomorrow.... I've got some searching to do.
The little widget is supposed to be me... and will give you all the info from my daily excercise, so you can check that I'm on schedule.