About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Goodies from England, yeahhh!!!!!!!!!


My quilting friend Chris arrived back from England with loads of goodies on Friday. We met up on our usual Tuesday meeting today.
Just look, magazines, books, threads, fabric, patterns, rooibos tea and rooting powder.
It felt like Christmas, she also told me about her experience at a quilting group she visited and all the many shops she HAD to visit. Well done Chris, I know it was a bind, not!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

tea and cake said...

Wow, what a stash! That'll be you quiet for a while, then!
oh, and Hello, K xx

Anonymous said...

You spoilt quilty person you!

Lynn Cohen said...

Oh what fun this was and is. And what fun you will have playing with everything here. Enjoy!
I know you will. It's fun for me to see the "English" version of things. LOL