About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Sunday 20 July 2008

Let's Pamper!!

Greece is having a heatwave...
We need something to cool us down, what shall we do??
Yes, let's pamper ourselves,







Ade's tootsies




Joan's nails




J had a hot stones and oil back massage and I had my eyebrows waxed.
How do you finish that off? Why, with a lovely meal at a taverna in the back streets of Neapoli of course.................


Ade said she felt like she was walking on clouds and J was feeling so relaxed all afternoon. Nothing to do with the wine. I think itshould become a regular date.



1 comment:

Jackie said...

I think its time you had a few comments! I can't remember how I found you..did you leave one for me? I think you did.
Your blog is my idea of heaven! I don't think I could cope with the heat, but if you've read my blog you'll know that I love Greece.
What an acheivement. I would love to visit Crete for the ruins but I think thats for another time, not this year. I'll have to use you for my research..I'd hate to end up in a 'resort'.So prepare for many questions if we can ever afford it. I think spring would be the best time. Have you ever read 'Fugitive Pieces'?Lovely descriptions of wildflowers ..thats what made me get there in the end.