About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Gardening Club Christmas Meeting

We drove to Panagia in Exo Lakonio for the Christmas Meeting. It's a lovely drive and the weather was warm.

The meeting is held in this taverna which is well known for the huge bouganvillea that grows across the front.

Margaret is the happy chairperson who tries to keep us in check. She also teaches flower arranging and takes in injured animals.

We exchanged presents and drank and ate lots of lovely food.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sukipoet said...

sounds like a delightful time. That is some beautiful place you live. I perked up at the word "warm." may your holiday be warm and peaceful. Namaste, Suki

Lynn Cohen said...

Such fun you are having!!!
Love all those beautiful flowers at the taverina. So pretty with the colored chairs as well.

Wishing you happy holidays, Jude.
;-)

ArtistUnplugged said...

Sounds like a lovely time, the flowers outside there are BIG and lovely!