About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Thursday 11 December 2008

Look, it's arrived!!

My parcel from Janet arrived yesterday. It was beautifully wrapped in cup-cake wrapping paper, a signature of Janet's. Check out her blog to see why.

The fabrics are lovely and I'm planning something for them already, it will fit in our new home, very summery.

Also included was a postcard of a Welsh wool frame quilt from the late 19th century. I am Welsh and am really interested in the history of Welsh quilts. (maybe a project for the New Year)

Thank you very much Janet.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Jenny said...

What lovely fabrics! I spotted some with cupcakes on at the FG the other day and nearly bought it.

Lynn Cohen said...

Oh I was hoping those cupcakes were on fabric. They are so pretty.
The fabrics you DID get are beautiful and I look forward to see what magic you turn them into.
The Welsh card is lovely too...interesting history? Tell more!

Janet said...

So glad it arrived safely!
Looking forward to seeing what you will make with it!

ArtistUnplugged said...

What beautiful fabric, the cupcake paper is too cute! You must be really excited to receive the package.

sukipoet said...

What a lovely package. Always wonderful to get presents. There is a welsh blog i discovered by chance called Codlins and cream. I'll get the accurate code and return with it.

sukipoet said...

codlinsandcream.blogspot.com So, you must know what codlins are?? I sure dont. Often, she describes her landscape in rural ??? and shows great pictures.

Katiejane said...

Such a yummy package. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Unknown said...

olá,visitando seu blog...adorei!te add em meu blo g ok!
thera-so-ham...
NAMASTE!!!

soulbrush said...

absolutely amazing...wow! hugs from sunny sa.