About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Friday 3 October 2008

The results...........


Posted by Picasa
I'm always amazed by the result, it shows what you can do when you're not worried about "copy" something, you're just enjoying making marks.

5 comments:

Daisie said...

I love the woman with the broom, she has a bosom not unlike my own :-)
xxx

Lynn Cohen said...

Oh this is better thank you. My head was hurting standing up side down. ;-)

soulbrush said...

these are straight out of dickens!

sukipoet said...

So the idea is to draw the picture upside down? I had that bk a long time ago but no longer. The drawings came out quite strong.

fiorobbo said...

These look great. I may get this book!