About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Friday, 3 October 2008

The Big Draw, Day 2 and 3

These are excercisesfrom Drawing on The Right Side of The Brain, a book I've had for many years and that is recommended by Bad Faery. You copy the marks within a rectangle and don't worry about the subject.
Posted by Picasa
More info on The Big Draw..... http://www.badfaery.com/index.php/sit/index

4 comments:

Bad Faery said...

Hello, Jude
I see you are getting on VERY well with your big drawings.

Enjoy!

Karen said...

I'll have to try this--I've done it before, but not for a long time, and I imagine it makes you pay attention in a totally new way.

Lynn said...

Are we supposed to stand on the right side of our heads to see the pictures right side up? LOL

Good drawings!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous!! I must try this book...