About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Saturday 3 January 2009

Special Hearts

Look at these beautiful brooches I bought from Dogdaisychains, one for my daughter and one for me. I'm so pleased with them. They look bejewelled as the velvet pieces look rich and opulent. We are both really pleased with them.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

These are beautiful indeed! Congratulations to the mother of the (future) bride.

All the best for 2009!

Genie said...

Lovely brooches from jackie.
Happy New Year, andd ood luck for the wedding , my sonis getting married in May( Feeling old)

Blu said...

What beautiful broches, and hearts are always so special.

soulbrush said...

they are delightful, although i'm not really a 'brooch' kinda girl.

Lynn Cohen said...

Very pretty and well done!!! I love that we buy from each other's art works. I do love supporting other bloggers art!

Katiejane said...

OOO, these are pretty and look very well made. Lovely accent for your jacket and sweater.

sukipoet said...

Beautiful. HOw nice to have a twin to your daughter's brooch. Lovely heart connections.

ArtistUnplugged said...

What lovely representations of your love for each other!

Jude said...

Thank you, yes, they are very representative of our connection to each other. They are really well made and I do like the idea of supporting fellow bloggers.
Very special indeed!!