About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Tuesday 11 November 2008

The End is Just Around the Corner!! Yippee!!

Poor Geoff's knees are sore, but,look!

Around the corner, there's the finish line! He's just got to get passed the bathroom, (already done!) down a step, and into the snug. There's the door, he'll be finished by the week end??
Well, maybe, but we're off to Athens on Thurs., for the day.
Here's a link to an important site I would like you all to look at. It's rather appropriate after Billy Biarum's post.
Ok, when you get to the petition.com site, type in 'Save the Cretan Landscape' in the box marked 'Find a petition'.

8 comments:

MyCretanlife said...

Well its not fair , there you are nearly finished and we have not even started tiling yet. I don't even have the tiles to lay. Looks like its a one horse race. Judith x

Lynn Cohen said...

What an absolutely beautiful tile job!!! Lucky you. Will you be living here indefinitely now?

About the award. Just right click on it and save it to your computer where you put your photos. The go to your layout and assign it a spot (add gadget/add picture) on your side bar (if you wish), and upload it from where you put it using the browser thing on the layout page. Hope this helps for this and future awards and stuff you want to put on your blog!

bindu said...

Just signed the petition! Congrats on getting the painting done. When I think of Greece, I think of the white washed walls and blue domes and roofs. Does you house have the blue as well?

Lynn Cohen said...

Glad to see you got your award up and running!!!! Bravo!!!

Chris Daly said...

congrats! Enjoy your trip!

ArtistUnplugged said...

Beautiful tile work! I will check the petition site. Does he do work out of the country???

soulbrush said...

and you make the poor man work too!! hope he gets a delicious meal afterwards.

Jackie said...

Oh Athens in a day! How fantatsic. I went about 30 years ago and I have wanted to go back ever since.
Have fun.