Bindu, of 'Transient Lives' tagged me a while ago, so here goes
1. Tina Turner kissed my hand in 1984 in Birmingham, England at one of her first solo concerts.
2. I would love a donkey.
3. I don't drink the last bit of tea because I still remember tea leaves at the bottom of a cup.
4. I was crowned Investiture Princess in 1969, I lived in North Wales, it was in celebration of Prince Charles being invested at Caernarvon Castle. I had a crown and sash and my duties entailed going to parties and presenting the children with their special 'Investiture Mugs'.
5. I once went skinny dipping with some friends after a night out. Whilst we were frolicking happily in the waves someone stole all our clothes. We had to all cram in a telephone box and phone the police, they refused to believe us, eventually they sent a car with blankets, but not before laughing at us shivering. Then I had to throw stones at my daughter's bedroom window to wake her because I didn't have my house keys either!!
6. I lived aboard 'Cariad', our boat for 4 years, but hate walking along a gangplank, always think I'm going to fall off!
7. I can't watch scary movies.
I tag ; Daisie,
Here are the rules;
1 Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2 Share 7 random and weird facts about yourself on your blog
3 Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog
4 Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog