About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Regatta


Posted by Picasa
Excitement in Agios Nikolaos today.
A fleet of fast yachts resting in the marina before setting off to race to Istanbul. Thank goodness I'm not still living on our slow old wooden boat, Cariad. The marina facilities are new but still not enough for a fleet this size. There will be queues for the showers and the loos, no toilet paper. There's only one washing machine..

2 comments:

Chris Daly said...

I bet this was a sight to see. Enjoy the excitement.

Lynn Cohen said...

Wow, look at all those flags...
no T.P.? OY!!!!!