About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Saturday 19 February 2011

Short...and Annoying!!


I can't believe what's happened..
I've tried all day to download some photos onto this blog,
you know the usual..beautiful orchids, poppies..and some breath taking scenery, though a tad wet scenery, covered in mizzle scenery...
but no such luck, I tried 4 times...then I tried with Picasa...success!! but then...I deleted 3 of the photos by accident!!
Silly me, I'll try again tomorrow..
Take care
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Well it was worth the wait. Th elight is beautiful.

MyCretanlife said...

Fancy deleting them, good job not perminantly though. That would have been tragic. It's not nice when things won't work the way you want. When do you think summer is coming cos I am getting sick of all this cold and rain that wew are having.

Pondside said...

Perhaps is't blogger, and not you. I've been having some trouble with uploading photos lately too.

Lynn Cohen said...

Awesome shell shots...keep trying this is too good to miss.

Mousy Brown said...

How frustrating! The shells are beautiful though....

Lx @ Twelve said...

Noodle!
I have done that many a time...

However the shells look beautiful, and I can almost feel the warm coming through on the pictures...

Hope yu are well.

Lx

menopausalmusing said...

Blogger is wonderful when it works but a pain in the backside when it doesn't. Lovely photos of shells though. Look forward to seeing others when they are available to upload.