About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Sunday 5 December 2010

Unseasonal Weather..

Since Geoff finished working at the end of October, we've had some wonderful weather, so we've made the most of it and we've been out on day trips.
So, I thought I'd share some photos with you, showing the views, wild life and flowers.
Crete needs lots of water after the summer..we've not had nearly enough, but even a small amount brings out the gorgeous flora that this island is famous for.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Pondside said...

You really live in paradise, Jude. I love the old yellow and blue on the building - no mistaking what country it's in!

Lynn Cohen said...

Love these photos!!! Sheep, flowers, house, all! So pretty where you are, enjoy! enjoy!

Taz said...

Certainly looks better than all the snow and ice we've got :)

Jenny said...

Lovely photos jude, glad to hear you are making the most of the sunshine