About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Friday 15 October 2010

Bit of an odd Bloggy Summer...

My summer here has been a bit off kilter, to say the least...I suppose it was my extended holiday in the UK that did it...
But I don't seem to have got over it..blog-wise..I've taken loads of photos but not been able to sit down and put them in any order.
Another reason is I'm still working away from home at night.
So, I'm still trying to catch my tail!
So, hence...some bits and pieces from over the summer months.
Our vines have finally made it up to the first floor, sadly, the grapes were no good!
A lovely ceramic display from some friends of mine, it was a great success.
We also managed to have a bag tutorial by Jenny..
Dominic had a wonderful birthday party!
.....and this quilt managed to get to England
More soon.....

11 comments:

Clare Wassermann said...

Don't worry - we are still listening! I like the hydrangea fabric on that quilt - where did you get it?

Jackie said...

You know the 'blogging without obligation' idea?
Well its a good idea...don't let it worry you. Just add what you want.
It looks like you had a good summer anyway.

Lynn Cohen said...

It looks like lots of good stuff you enjoyed...in any order...
welcome home.

menopausalmusing said...

I am with Jackie, blog when you CAN and when you WANT to, not because you feel you ought to. As you can see, we are all here. Great set of photos, I can feel the sunshine through them! :O))))

Pondside said...

I try to practice guilt-free blogging - otherwise it's really no fun. It sounds as though you've had a bit of a whirlwind - we'll still be here when the dust settles.

chris, milatos said...

Love the quilt, photo's are great

Mim said...

Lovely to catch up with you when you get the chance.

Yvette said...

happy summer memories
great to see

maddie said...

Lovely to see you. I'm glad I popped by on the off chance. Busy old summer for you. Blogging is not the bee all and end all, I do it far too much and Mr G thinks I am wedded to it. Better to be wedded to Mr G or the lovely Geoffrey.
Did you have the thunder and lighting last week or was it just the Ionian?

bindu said...

hey Jude, it's been a long time. Your blog has a new look! Looks like you've had a busy summer. Congrats on the baby's arrival.

Kelly said...

I love your dog - he's absolutely gorgeous, and very chilled out! haha
Happy Knitting,
Kelly.