About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Friday 5 December 2008

Don't Ask..........

Hmmm, don't know what happened there, but this is what I was doing this morning.
Can't tell you what I'm knitting in case someone in Saudi is looking....................
The cards in the background are the Christmas cards I've made from a photo I took in Feb. when we had snow.
Frantic week-end ahead, we are MOVING into our house, at last! I'll try to take some photos.
We've also got the Gardening Club alternative Christmas Meal on Sunday so busy busy busy!!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Blu said...

The cards look great, I think people really apprecaite something handmade. Whatever it is that you are making it is a nice colour!..I ought to get cracking with some cards too!

ArtistUnplugged said...

It is pretty whatever it is! The quilting pieces are adorable and the cards in the background are lovely too. Nice work. Good luck with the move!

bindu said...

Nice cards. Good luck with the move!

MyCretanlife said...

Looks like you've won the race, we are no where near to moving. Your knitting could be anything from the photo, nice colour though

soulbrush said...

your knitting is the same colour as the blanket i have just finished for our new granddaughter...good luck with the move, waiting for the pics.

Mim said...

I love that color yarn - I've never mastered 4 needle knitting - but plan to try that this year. Good luck with the move

Maria Verivaki said...

nice to hear from you again jude

i do envy you for sending out christmas cards. i used to send about 50 every year. now i find that people dont send me cards anymore, nor do they send letters. i left nz at a time when the internet had only just peeped into the university world, so i never got round to getting people's emails, and there are times i wonder what all my acquaintances are doing in the antipodes...

Lynn Cohen said...

Well, that looks like one huge sock! I find the idea of knitting with four needles too daunting and have yet to give it a try. But I admire your endeavor here. A round scarf perhaps? A hat? Lovely color.
And bravo on the pretty lemon holiday cards. That's a huge step ahead of me...mine will come out of a box bought last year at end of year sales! ;-)
Excited to see photos of your new abode. Happy moving in!!!

Katiejane said...

This looks interesting. Complicated, but interesting. I never could get the knack of knit. Your cards look delicious!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm... Matt is getting annoyed with me using his wooly socks to pootle about the flat in. Will you be able to make a pair by the time I get there though ;-) ?

Cheryl said...

You've just inspired me with your Christmas cards! I haven't been able to find a box set and I'd like to send some out...with all of the photos I have this is a perfect idea! Thank you!
Also, I have no clue about anything that has to do with knitting but it looks like it'll be pretty whatever it turns out to be!