About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Friday 26 December 2008

Celebrations...................

Look at these 2 in the snow in south west France today outside Matt's parent's house.
Why are they grinning, why do they look SO happy?? Because Matt proposed last night!!!
We are so happy for them and will definately be celebrating when they arrive here on Sunday.

Bethan and Matt, congratulations!

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

sukipoet said...

fabulous. Which is your child? Very exciting.

Jude said...

Bethan is my daughter, I realised after that I hadn't explained the relationship.

Jackie said...

You makeme feel very 'staid'. Your Mother in Thailand, daughter in France, and you up a mountain....what an international Christmas.

Unknown said...

congratulations, what great news. Wishing you and yours a very happy Christmastide and new year

Katiejane said...

How exciting! You sound very pleased. That is the important thing. Your daughter is just beautiful. Congratulations!

Lynn Cohen said...

happiness on you and families. always a good thing.

Elizabeth Musgrave said...

How exciting and I loved the blog about the olive harvest too.

soulbrush said...

this is fabulous news, congrats. is she your first to get hitched? what a lovely ending to 2008.

Cheryl said...

Wonderful news!Congrats to your family!!! What a great present!

Jude said...

Thankyou for all your lovely comments, I'll pass them on to Bethan and Matt when they arrive today.

ArtistUnplugged said...

Wow...congrats to your daughter - and to you! What an amazing Christmas tradition, always a new adventure. I haven't checked your site in a few days....the photos are absolutely beautiful!!! Blessings to you all.

marianne said...

What a lovely couple!
Congratulations!
Must be nice to see your daughter so happy!