About Me

My photo
Crete, Greece
Married to the lovely Geoffrey, my soulmate. I have two fantastic big kids,both married, whom I love and miss every day I'm not with them, but I know they're living and loving their lives and we make up for time when we get together.I now have three granddaughters too...

Thursday 4 September 2008

Mad Maria






This is the lady who threw 3 kittens into a culvert in April, just as my daughter, her boyfriend and I walked by.

It started a long vigil throughout the day, then taking them to get checked over.
They needed to be bottle fed every 4 hours and, of course, cleaned.
They were looking good after a few weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hyperpanti, Aphroditi and Zeus. We missed them so much when we left- and you 2 of course!

Blu said...

How kind that you did this. Unwanted dogs and cats depend on people like you.